[xmmff] personal letters [xmmff]

  • Lilly christensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2004
      Gambit has gotten john and it is a few days later, and john is writing an im sorry leter to Bobby.

      5/18
      Dear bobby,

      I am very sorry about what happend. i feel very bad that i blew you off. i just... lost it. i lost it and ran. i took off for home. I know that may be one of the lamest things i have ever doen, and i am very sorry.
      pathetic john
      5/19
      Dear john,

      its ok. i understand. there are times i want to do the same thing. just ran away. just get up and leave. For no resson at all, just just want to run.
      So, if you want you can still come by and hang out with me. Me and Rogue broke up. just so you know. and you are not pathetic and you dont have to be sorry.
      love ya. Bobby
      5/20
      Dear bobby,

      that would be great, to day at 3:30. I am very sorry about you am Rogue, but hey i heard that kitty may have the hotts for ya. go get'er tiger. lol sorry, but anyways cant wait to see you today. and to get the "gift" from you too.
      forever john.
      5/21
      dear John,

      I am glad you came over, you still look the same you know. I missed you so much man. I hope you stay the same as you are now. i would hate to see you change. you are so cool... just the way you are. hey by the way did you like it?
      Love bobby
      5/22
      Dear Bobby.

      Man last night was great. i didnt know how bad i missed you. i hope i didnt scream to loud. Yeah i love the new lighter, plus it has ice on it, so everytime i look at it i will think of you. :) Hey i am going to be gone for awhile... we are going north so i wont be home... but once i get home i will send you a letter and tell you what i can. ok? forever john
      5/23
      Dear john,

      I hope you have fun... tell ym everything ok?
      love bobby.

      John and magneto and the team have gone north and come home... wait till you hear johns storys....