[xmmff] personal letters... [xmmff]

  • Lilly christensen
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2004
      Title: Personal Letters
      Author: Lilly christensen
      Rating: R
      Character(s): Bobby/John/Remy/Logan/Warren
      Warnings: this is going to be fun... and very sexual... there guys
      Disclaimers: no i do not own them, or have any right to any money.
      Feedback: YES PLEASE!!!
      Archive: please... can some one tell me what this is....thank you.

      Personal Letters
      Dear Bobby, 4/20

      Ello, it is your old friend John. You wont answer the phone when i call... and you wont open your door if i stop by. So i am writing to you... i just pray you get it. I have something I want you to know........I love you man. i may envy your family, and what you have with Rogue... but you are the only family i have here. You know how hard it is for me... My family is on the other side of the planet!!!
      Well just so you know, it aint that great over here.... but let me just say... better that with the X-men. you guys just worked me too hard, and no one really cared about me... no one but you, untill she showed up. You know i hate her, even more now... that she has me inside her head... she didnt have to drain me like that. I wouldda stopped. but whatever makes you happy...
      Anyways, there are some really cool people over here. Like Remy. well I should say Gambit... and Quicksilver... er um his name is Pietro. Mystique is fucken amasing. But I have to say Magneto... he is the best.
      Well i have to go. i hope you write back. please dont still be mad.
      forever john.

      4/21
      Dear john,
      I am sorry to say, Bobby does not wish to talk to you. This is Warren. Bobby told me to tell you:
      John, i dont care why you left... or if you ever come back. you went back on me man, you turn your back on me, and i dont think i can forgive you. I know you dont like Rogue and i am sorry it pisses you off to see me happy. Well i am sorry that i cant be there for you anymore man, but it is your falt, you walked away and then left the team.
      Once again john i am very sorry it was i who had to tell you,
      wishes of luck,
      Warren
      4/22
      Dear Warren

      It's ok man, i know bobby is mad. i saw him the other day, but if you could... can you atlest read this to him.
      ( Bobby, man look i am sorry i hurt you. I just fit in better over here. I mean i hate the fact we will have to fight each other, but i mean bobby i still see you as all i have. i know that you may be off fucken Rogue by now.... but i just... i remember when i was the one you wanted. me not her!! you blew me off for her. and you cant even touch her!!! i just... i dont know man, i just dont know... i guess this is goodbye then. )
      Forever John
      4/23
      Dear john,

      Hey man it is me, bobby. you know i cant stay mad at you long... i am mostly still just hurt. i mean i thought you cared about the team, and i do still want you. come on man i need you. right now you and her are all i got.
      Tell me more about these friends of yours. they treat you right?
      Well i hate to say it, but i have training to do. so um... later i hope
      with love
      Bobby
      4/24
      Dear bobby,

      Dis john's friend Gambit. John is in abi' of a depressed mood and he don' wan' ta write ya back. he says he is sorry he let ya down. i hope ya aren' to mad.
      Gambit
      4/25
      dear Gambit,

      I am sorry John is in a bad mood. i hope you dont mind my persectens in trying to contact him. it is just that john is a good friend of mine and i dont want to lose him. Please do not let any harm come to him, if it does. i will be sure and have us xmen take care of that.
      sencerly Bobby
      4/26
      Dear bobby,

      Hey man, thanks that was great what you say to Gambit. it really ment alot to me... I hope we are still friends. hey why dont you come by, and we can hang out.... or better yet maybe i can come back to our old dorm and we can hang out there? how does that sound? Hope you arent mad.
      forever john
      5/4
      Dear john,

      I am sorry to say, Bobby may not write you back in some time. he is very sick. One of the younger kids set him up and he was taken and night fell and he caught a very bad cold... I dont think it is anything to worry about though. We all know the kid can be a fighter if he wants.
      Logan.
      5/5
      Dear logan,

      Thank you so much for informing me of this. i am so sorry to hear that his has fallen ill. so if you could can you tell him that i hope he gets better, and that Jean and Hank will fix him right up.
      Please watch him and please keep me updated on how he is doing.
      thanks, john

      more coming up in the 2nd set of letters. hope you like this.

    • Lilly christensen
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2004
        5/6
        Dear john,

        Once again this is Warren. i am sorry to say bobby hasnt gotten much better, but not worse either. Logan has left again. He heard something about a child of his or something... he has gone to find out what he can. but anyways i will keep you up to date on everything that happpens to our good friend Bobby. I hope for the both of you and Rogue he gets better. Rogue has locked her self in the led next to him and has not moved. i dont even think she had eaten. well i should go. your friend
        Warren
        5/7
        Dear Warren,

        Thank you so much. Can you tell me, what is wrong with my friend? i mean i know he is sick and Logan said it is a cold? but he wouldnt still be sick if that was it... would he? what is wrong with him? he wont die right?
        forever worried
        John
        5/8
        Dear John,

        In all honsty i dont know what is wrong with him. but i do know... he is eating soup. That is good. he is also looking alot better. he still cat talk, his voice is shot from screaming for help. But he sound be able to write you back in a few days. He says hi, and that he is sorry he has let you down.
        your dear friend
        Warren
        5/9
        Dear Warren.

        Please tell him he doesnt have to be sorry, and that he hasnt let me down. Tell him i hope storm goes easy on him with his make up work too. :) I hope he is still getting better as well. say hi to him and Rogue for me aswell. well i have to now.
        forever john
        5/10
        Dear john,

        This is your old friend bobby. I am out of the lab, and back in my bed. i have to stay on bed rest for alittle while. So i thought while i had time on my head... i would send you a letter. i am very sorry it took so long to write back. i just... i could barely open my eyes. Rogue watched over me... she says that you and warren were talking about me, and that you said hi to her... by the way she says hello. You have no idea how happy this is making me. It is great you two are starting to get along again... well for the first time... but any ways i dont think i have anything else to say... so later
        missing you, Bobby
        5/11
        Dear Bobby.

        It is great to hear you are ok. i was getting very worried about you. I am very sorry that you got sick. I am just glad you are all right. Is it ok if i come and see you?
        forever john
        5/12
        Dear john,

        Yes please do. that would be great. it has been so long since i have seen you. i miss you so much. Plus i have something for you....hope you like it.
        Love, Bobby
      • Lilly christensen
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 22, 2004
          5/13
          Dear John,

          What happened? you didnt show. is everything alright? are you ok? please send me a letter back.
          worried as hell,
          Bobby
          5/14
          Dear Bobby,

          Dis is Gambit again. John has run away... we can not find him anywere... De boss tinks he is at de school... bu ya say ya haven' seen him... dis could be bad... well if ya could have ya friends help us look for him.
          Gambit.
          5/15
          Dear Gambit.

          I have some of the X-men out looking for him... there is no word on his were abouts yet. the professer is trying to locate him, but we still dont know anything yet. i will keep you informed.
          Sencerly Bobby
          5/16
          Dear Bobby,

          De boss t'anks ya for de help. and ta please tell us if ya hear anyt'ing.
          Gambit
          5/17
          Dear Gambit,

          We have fond him and he is here at the school. Dr. Jean and Dr. McCoy are looking him over now, just to make sure he is ok. He found his way back home, and he was looking for his family. You should have him back in a day or two.
          happy to help bobby
          5/18
          Dear bobby,

          t'ank ya so much Bobby, de boss is very happy. He says you have done de righ' t'ing. I will be by in an hour or so ta ge' our lil runaway.
          Gambit