[xmmff] black and blue pt 4 [xmmff]

  • Lilly christensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2004
      rating: same as always... R... and i still dont know why.
      character(s): this the hole X2 from Bobby's point of view.
      warnings: this may be crude and way off... but i thought it would be cool
      disclaimers: yeah yeah you know, i dont own them
      feedback: please

      mutant heartache
      well in the jet, everything was ok, i mean it was calmish. no one really talked we were all shooken up. after awhile there was this beeping sound, and we all started to buckle up. Jean flipped the jet over and john and logan were abit scared. but then it got worse, the other two jets started to fire. jean got one, but the other... it hit us, and Rogue who was having a hard time with the buckle, went flying out. If it wasnt for that new guy... kurt or something, she would have died. then thanks to Magneto, we all lived. I dont remeber quite what happened after that, i just know we we're trying to save some kids, but we were told to say on the jet, Rogue John and Myself. And we did for some time, till John couldnt take it anymore. I tryied to stop him, but he just got mad at me... so i let him go. Rogue and I waited and wait and then they were back, but john was no were to be found. i got a bit scared. Jean told us he was with Magneto... which, i guess is were he felt he belonged,
      after He gave him your a god among insects speech. I got so mad... i just dont think i can ever look at him the same, never again. he turned his back on me.... that bastered. but anyways. well the dam broke, or something, and water come rushing at us, but jean couldnt get the jet started... so she risked her life for us. She died 10 min. after. The body wasnt found and we held a servece for her. Scott and Logan were both lost in pain and heart ache. as was the professer. we were all hurting, jean had helped us all in ways no one else could. she was one of the nicest people you could have ever met...
      But latly Pro. X is acting weird, like something good is going to happen. he wont tell us what.... but i tihnk it has to do with jean.....
      who knows. but anyways.... thanks for listening to me ramble on like this Warren. your a real pal. hope you dont mind that i missed some parts... ask logan or some one to fill you in. i hope i didnt bug ya to much... well i g2g.
      Bobby Drake