FIC: Beyond Words (6/?)

  • Laura Elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2004
      Beyond Words- Part 6
      Logan's P.O.V.
      Author: Sparkling-Diva
      Feedback: Yes, Please and thank you!!!! You can do so at
      Dedication: Thank you's to everyone I know and the people at the
      message boards and my reviewers at FanFiction.net. I promised I'd
      write more.
      Archive: If you are interested please ask me first just so I know. I
      don't consider it a problem if I say it is OK. I am a member to
      FanFiction.net and a bunch of other boards.
      Disclaimer: They are not mine!! WAAHHH!!!
      Rating: PG-13. Due to some romancy stuff.
      cute little L/M fic about them in luv with each other and them
      telling their P.O.V. of the whole situation.
      Author's Note: Was having a little writer's block but I hope that
      this does okay. Enjoy!
      I remember waking up the next morning to find myself in the same
      clothes as before and blinking a few times so I could remember what
      had happened.
      I looked down to see Marie stir a little. She had fallen asleep in
      my room.
      Oh god.
      We had fallen asleep in my bed.
      What if someone walked in and found us?
      It's not like we hadn't done so before. In fact we had slept
      together many times when we needed to be comforted. She was scared
      of her future and I was terrified about my past.
      Some combination, huh, bub?
      I finally saw her blink up at me.
      "Good mornin' darlin'" I whispered.
      "Hmm…what time is it?"
      "6:30 A.M. We don't have breakfast for another half an hour. Did I
      wake you up?"
      "Good. Did you sleep well?"
      "Yeah. How about you sugah."
      "The best I've had in months."
      We stayed silent for a while and I played with her hair.
      "I love you," I finally said.
      I wish I could kiss her but I can't because of her whole skin thing.
      If I even tried to give her a peck she'd get too scared of hurting
      me or whatever.
      "Marie?" I asked.
      "Yeah, Logan?"
      "Do you find it odd that we have a little bit of an age difference?"
      "Good, but some people might."
      "Well that's them. I don't want anyone to get in our way."
      "Do you think that we should probably wait a while and hide it…"
      "Logan, before you go any further, you promised me that we wouldn't
      hide it."
      "I know but-"
      "No, Logan. We just became a couple and I'm not ready to have our
      first fight this soon."
      "I know but I'm just saying don't you think that we should probably
      hide it until people can probably can soak it in?"
      "You don't want to be seen with me?"
      "No. It's not like that or anything but do you think that we can
      just tell a few people first."
      "You mean Jean and the Professor?"
      "Why do you keep mentioning Jean?"
      "I don't always mention her."
      "Do you love her?"
      "What?! No! I love you and I will always love you more than anyone.
      I don't love Jean at all. No matter what you are staying and I never
      "We're fighting."
      "Oh, darlin'. I'm so sorry."
      "I'm sorry too," she said to me as I kissed her on the forehead.
      "I never was a real boyfriend before and I don't know how to react
      sometimes to this kind of stuff. I didn't mean to take out on you.
      Luckily it was just a little fight and it's over now, but I promise
      you that I'll try my best okay?"
      "Look, why don't we just go downstairs for breakfast. Okay?"
      "But aren't you scared of what the others will think when they see
      us together?"
      "Not really. As long as I have you I'll be okay."
      "Love ya, sugah."
      "Love you too darlin'"
      And with that we pulled ourselves out of bed and walked out the door
      together holding hands.
      It didn't matter what the others would think. We love each other and
      theirs nothing the others can say or do about it alright, bub?