FIC: Beyond Words (4/?)

  • Laura Elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2004
      Beyond Words-Part 4
      Author: Sparkling-Diva
      Feedback: Yes, Please and thank you!!!! You can do so at
      rogue200348@...
      Dedication: Thank you's to everyone I know and the people at the
      message boards and my reviewers at FanFiction.net. I promised I'd
      write more.
      Archive: If you are interested please ask me first just so I know. I
      don't consider it a problem if I say it is OK. I am a member to
      FanFiction.net and a bunch of other boards.
      Disclaimer: They are not mine!! WAAHHH!!!
      Rating: PG-13. Due to some romancy stuff.
      cute little L/M fic about them in luv with each other and them
      telling their P.O.V. of the whole situation.
      Warnings: More romancy (my little made up word) stuff in the next
      parts to come. I promise!! I'm slowly working my way there so please
      be patient.
      Author's Note: Sorry that I made this one really short but the next
      chapter will be longer. I just thought that it would be a good thing
      that Logan would have an opinion before Marie did but anyways here
      is Part 4.

      Logan's P.O.V.
      Did I say or do the right thing?
      Should I have really invited her to my room?
      I didn't mean to sound forceful or anything and she didn't seem to
      not mind.
      God, I'm so nervous.
      Here I am with the girl I'm in love with, about to confess my
      feelings, and me the-oh-so-fierce Wolverine is so nervous and
      shaking like some little kid who is nervous to pull a rabbit out of
      a hat at some dumb school's dumb talent show.
      God, am I doing the right thing?
      She's too young but I can't live without telling her how I feel.
      It's driving me insane.
      I'll do it.
      I don't care if I have to stay up all night explaining to her how
      much I love her but I will.
      Enough is enough.
      There's no going back now.