Fic: Closure (St. John/Bobby)

  • Lesel Bee
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 4:07 PM
      Title: Closure
      Author: Bianca
      Pairing: St. John/Bobby, Rogue (implied slash)
      Rating: PG-13 for language
      happy story, at all. I'm sorry if it's not up to par with all of
      your wonderful writings, but this is my first St. John/Bobby fic, my
      second fic all together... so, please be kind!
      Feedback: Please? Pretty please? More feedback = More stories (I
      hope that's a good thing)
      Archive: I'd be honored.
      Author's note: This is set up in a series of emails... I made up the
      addresses and I know they're crazy (both really weird songs from a
      long time ago) but I thought they fit somewhat. I could just see the
      two of them making up email addresses for the other... anyway, hope
      you enjoy this.

      Closure