FIC: Beyond Words (3/?)

  • Laura Elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2004
      Beyond Words-Part 3
      Author: Sparkling-Diva
      Feedback: Yes, Please and thank you!!!! You can do so at
      Dedication: Thank you's to everyone I know and the people at the
      message boards and my reviewers at FanFiction.net. I promised I'd
      write more.
      Archive: If you are interested please ask me first just so I know. I
      don't consider it a problem if I say it is OK. I am a member to
      FanFiction.net and a bunch of other boards.
      Disclaimer: They are not mine!! WAAHHH!!!
      Rating: PG-13. Due to some romancy stuff.
      cute little L/M fic about them in luv with each other and them
      telling their P.O.V. of the whole situation.
      Warnings: More romancy (my little made up word) stuff in the next
      parts to come. I promise!! I'm slowly working my way there so
      be patient.
      Author's Note: Now the time for Part 3 has arrived….
      Rogue's P.O.V.
      I was just staring out my window watching the rain hit against the
      window of my room. I stared out into the distance of the night and
      enjoyed the slight cool breeze of wind that came through my partly
      open window.
      That's when I heard the sound of the motorcycle coming closer and
      It was him.
      It was Logan.
      I jumped off the bench near the window, swung the door open, and
      bolted right down the stairs just in time to see the door swing
      "Logan!" I said quietly trying not to wake anyone up.
      "Marie!" He said as he scooped me up into his arms to give me
      a hug
      of embrace.
      We held each other for a while until he asked, "How are you
      God, I love it when he calls me "darling".
      "Good," I said still holding onto him with my face buried in
      "Are they taking good care of you?"
      "Uh-huh. I missed you."
      "I missed you too, darling."
      And with that he kissed me on the top of my head. That made me
      blush. I guessed he noticed since he flashed me the cutest smile.
      "Where is everyone?" he asked letting me go to look at me.
      "Well they are asleep. After all, it is past midnight."
      "That explains the p.j. right?"
      I nodded and we laughed a little until his expression changed and he
      looked worried.
      "What are you doing awake then?"
      Oh, crap. What was I going to tell him?
      "Uh…I couldn't sleep."
      "Why, darlin'?" he asked as he played with my white
      striped bangs
      and twirled them around in his fingers.
      "Well, ah-"
      Here I go again. Everytime I'm nervous I always stammer with my
      southern accent.
      "I was thinking."
      "About what?" he whispered to me staring into my eyes. I
      could have
      died and gone to heaven.
      What was I suppose to say?
      You. Me. Us. Together.
      "What sorta things?"
      "Life. Mah future." I said looking away.
      "Fair enough. Are you tired?" he asked.
      "A little," I said shyly.
      "Come on lets go upstairs," he said as he flung his backpack
      his shoulders and wrapped his arms around me.
      We were silent for a while until we reached the top of the second
      "So where do you wanna go?"
      "Huh?" I asked.
      "If you want to talk to me without One-eyed, Stormy, Red, or
      getting in the way, we could spend a little time to talk to each
      other right now in my room. That's if you'll like?"
      "Okay, sugah. Whatever you say," I said dreamingly.
      And with that, Logan opened the door to his room and led me in.