FIC: John Has a Boyfriend (funny fooflet, not slash)

  • november tuesday
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2004
      TITLE: John Has a Boyfriend
      AUTHOR: November Tuesday
      EMAIL: Novemberotica@...
      SUMMARY: Rogue wants Logan, but the new kid wants
      Rogue...
      GENRE: Humor/Foof
      RATING: PG-17 for bad words
      DISCLAIMER: I don't own the X-Men or Pepe Le Pew. If
      I did I wouldn't have a day job and I'd have finished
      Seasons of Growth by now!
      AUTHOR'S NOTES: I guess Karen liked the Ladybug bit I
      did for Taryn's birthday, so she oh-so-subtly hinted
      that her birthday was in April, and that she's mad
      about Pepe. This is the result.

      BTW, mine's in May, and I am mad about Aqua Teen
      Hunger Force! ;)

      It's under fanfic at novemberotica.com

      =====
      ~~~~~~~~Miss November Tuesday~~~~~~~
      fanfic ~ original erotica ~ true stories
      ~~~~~~~~~~www.novemberotica.com~~~~~~~~~~