Meta: Updates to My Website

  • Mo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 9:56 AM
      I just wanted to announce a couple of updates to my
      website for anyone who might be interested.

      * Trials, a story series I wrote last year, is now
      illustrated. Trials tells what happens when Logan's
      Wilderness Survival class has their final exam in
      northern Saskatchewan. All of the pictures of scenery
      and so forth are really from northern Saskatchewan,
      and there are also pictures of the characters for
      those who like visual supplements to their reading.

      * Different From All Other Nights is a Pesach story
      I just wrote. Adam brings Jean-Paul to seder and he
      gets to meet the whole Greenfield clan at once. It is
      also now illustrated, with pictures both of the main
      characters and seder scenes and paraphernalia.

      Many thanks to Nancy the Web Goddess for all her help.

      Check them both out at www.angelfire.com/comics/mo in
      the X1 section. And to all those celebrating Pesach
      next week, I wish you a Hag Sameach!

      Mo
      www.angelfire.com/comics/mo