Slightly OT: Revamped James Marsden fansite!

  • James' Angel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2004
      Hey everyone! After a LONG time of keeping at my previous layout, I've finally updated and changed it all AND got hosted!

      I WILL be still using the .cjb.net redirection link since everyone will remember that one easier so please go check it out and let me know what ya think of the new look! :-)

      http://marsden-the-x-man.cjb.net

      or without the CJB pop-up ads you can go directly to http://marsden.angels-prevail.com

      Michele