Next WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 19, 2004
      Hi Everybody,

      Bailey's interview is completed and should be posted at the WRFA
      soon. It's terrific, so be sure to check the archive
      (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when it's available.

      Our next interview will be with Catlin O'Connor, the author of such
      stories as "19 Hours", "The Simple Things", "12 Days of Christmas"
      and "Breathing Life Away" among others. Her stories can be read at
      the WRFA or her own site, Issue Girls
      (http://issuegirls.mutualadmiration.net). I will be conducting the
      interview at the beginning of April. If you would like to suggest a
      question, please contact me by April 2nd at the address below. Another
      announcement will be made when the completed interview has been
      posted.

      Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

      Diane
      deh@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 26, 2004
        Hi Everybody,

        Although Catlin's interview is still in progress, I'd like to get
        started on next month's interview. May's WRFA interview will be with
        Brianna Aisling, the author of such stories as "Enough", "Laying
        Claim", "Touched" and "Saying Goodbye" among others. The stories can
        be read at the WRFA archive or Brianna's own site, The Notebook:
        Dreamers Never Die (http://www.geocities.com/frankie_anne/). I will
        be conducting the interview around the middle of the month. Thus, if
        you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by May 10th
        at the address below. Another announcement will be made when the
        completed interview has been posted.

        Thanks for your interst and participation.

        Diane

        deh@...
      • hanscomde
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 31, 2004
          The next interview will be with SJ Smith, author of the
          stories "Tantalus," "Triptych," "Thirty Reasons," and "Sunlight" among
          others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive
          (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/dbauthor.php?author_id=286). I
          will be conducting the interview around the middle of November. Thus,
          if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by Nov.
          13th at the address below. Another announcement will be made when the

          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 30, 2005
            Hi Everybody,

            Beth's interview is in progress, so I'd like to get started on
            next month's interview. February's WRFA interview will be with M
            Jules (aka Megan), the
            author of such stories as "Take Thirty", "Every Breath You
            Take", "Lovers Less Wild" and "Baby, It's Cold Outside"
            among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive. I will be
            conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
            Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
            Feb. 11th at the address below. Another announcement will be made
            when the completed interview has been posted.

            Thanks for your interest and participation.

            Diane
            deh@...
          • hanscomde
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 5, 2005
              Hi Everybody,

              Beth and Megan's interviews are completed and should be posted at the
              archive shortly. The next interview will be with Ramos, the author
              of such stories as "The Lab", "Welcome to Genosha" and "X-Cursions"
              among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive or
              Ramos' own site, (http://www.sribblesandscratches.com/index115.htm)
              . I will be conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
              Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
              March 18th at the address below. Another announcement will be made

              Message 6 of 13 , May 13 10:21 AM
                Hi Everybody,

                Ramos' interview is completed and should be posted at the
                archive shortly. The next interview will be with Saxonny, the author
                of such stories as "Living Dead Girl", "100," "Deathwish (Remix)"
                and "Spoiled" among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA
                archive. I will be conducting the interview around the end of the month.
                Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
                May 27th at the address below. Another announcement will be made

                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 8, 2006
                  Hi Everybody,

                  The next interview will be with FeeferJ, author of such stories
                  as "Marie on My Mind," "The Glass You Break to Touch," and "A Quiet
                  Mind" among others. The stories can be read at the
                  WRFA archive (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/search.php).

                  I will be conducting the interview at the end of the month. Thus, if
                  you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by October
                  20th at the address below. Another announcement will be made