FIC: Stars Disappear

  • november tuesday
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 12:55 PM
      TITLE: Stars Disappear
      AUTHOR: November Tuesday
      EMAIL: novemberotica@...
      LYRICS: �I'm Afraid of Americans� by David Bowie
      LYRICS SUBMITTED BY: Erin Jester
      UNIVERSE/CONTINUITY: Any
      RATING: G
      SPOILERS: None
      CHARACTER/PAIRING: Rogue
      WARNINGS: Just some aching sadness.
      SUMMARY: "He wants to scream and cry and hit until he
      can feel what he lost, finally touch that memory that
      is just beyond his reach."
      DISCLAIMER: I don�t want to be sued by Marvel, Fox, or
      Brian Singer.
      AUTHOR�s NOTES: I was delighted when Erin sent me
      lyrics from a song produced by my favorite artist. I
      was pages into this love-triangle and it was just
      coming out horribly. It was from an OC, Johnny's,
      point of view and it was awful. I scrapped it and
      started over. This is the result.
      Some Tori Amos songs wormed their way into this as
      well.
      SERIES: One of one.
      FEEDBACK: is good.

      You can read it at novemberotica.com/starsdisappear.html

      =====
      ~~~~~~~~Miss November Tuesday~~~~~~~
      fanfic ~ original erotica ~ true stories
      ~~~~~~~~~~www.novemberotica.com~~~~~~~~~~