FIC: Dreaming the Same Dream 3/3

  • november tuesday
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2004
      TITLE: Dreaming the Same Dream 3/3

      AUTHOR: November Tuesday

      EMAIL: novemberotica@...

      SUMMARY: The shit hits the proverbial fan.

      RATING: NC-17 or R.

      PAIRING: R/L

      SERIES/CONTINUITY: The morning after. Rogue and
      omniscient POVs.

      'VERSE: X1

      WARNINGS: See author's notes.

      FEEDBACK: I love it!

      AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is the third and final part of
      this story.

      SPECIAL NOTE TO DDFH READERS: I know that the list
      rules say no slash. Since this is is a less
      cut-and-dried thing that starts slashy and ends
      shipper, I've decided to post it to DDFH. Please use
      discretion. If slash squicks you out, don't read it.

      All three parts are at novemberotica.com.

      =====
      ~~~~~~~~Miss November Tuesday~~~~~~~
      fanfic ~ original erotica ~ true stories
      ~~~~~~~~~~www.novemberotica.com~~~~~~~~~~