Invitation to join second Lyric Wheel

  • november tuesday
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 5:03 PM
      Hi folks. I'm writing to invite you to join the lyric
      wheel if you haven't done so already. The lyric wheel
      is a forum wherein writers write X-Men Fanfic based on
      random lyrics sent to them by another person.

      The first Lyric Wheel went wonderfully. Twelve people
      signed up and all but three posted their stories. It
      was a lot of fun, and we'll be doing it again in the
      next few days.

      If interested you may sign up between now and midnight
      (EST) on Friday the fifth. First you have to join the
      list at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XMLW/, if you
      haven't already done so. Then you may send me email
      with "wheel 2" in the subject line to sign up.

      The schedule for this wheel is as follows:

      Sign up by sending me email by 3/5.
      Send your lyrics to the designated person by 3/8.
      Write your story by the 3/22.

      More information on LW list rules and guidelines is at

      Hope to see you on the wheel!

      November

      =====
      ~~~~~~~~Miss November Tuesday~~~~~~~
      fanfic ~ original erotica ~ true stories
      ~~~~~~~~~~www.novemberotica.com~~~~~~~~~~