Oh, The Irony 0/4 [PG-13] X2

  • Amy Denton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2004
      Hello all,
      After reading the instructions on how to post a story on XMMFF I
      decided to devote one whole message to notes. Not that I have a lot but
      it'll make it easier on me when I'm trying to keep track of sections
      posted. I'm posting the 'notes' section and Part One. If they are too
      hard to read, let me know and I can reformat. Any comments, questions,
      money, job offers, chocolate, etc....can be sent to e-mail addy located
      just below. Thanks!

      Amy D.
      MizDenton@...
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Title: Oh, The Irony
      Author: Amy Denton
      student at The Xavier School and nearly pays with his life.
      Rating: PG-13. Some mild violence at the end of the story.
      Archive: Yes, please. Just tell me where it's going.

      Notes: This is a story that came from an image of Bobby walking down a
      road in the middle of nowhere in the middle of December. It grew from
      that. All the medical information contained in this story has come from
      the websites I will list at the end of the story. The portable oxygen
      machine Jean uses in this story is a real machine used by the U.S.
      Coast Guard and search and rescue groups. It's called a RES-Q-AIR
      (Model 1000). The information on the machine will be listed at the end
      of the story as well. (I don't want y'all to know what happens before
      you read the story. ;-)

      Acknowledgements: I want to thank my beta reader Sunshine for reading
      and asking 'What happens next?' I also want to thank my second beta
      reader Julie for making sure I hadn't wandered from the plot too much.
      And, finally, I want to thank Stan Lee for creating The X-Men and Brian
      Singer and everyone connected with the movies for giving us a such a
      great world to play in.

      Disclaimer: The characters mentioned herein, with the exception of
      Micah Wislow and Jonathan, belong to Marvel Productions and this story
      in no way is an attempt to infringe on the copyright. This is story is
      written for the enjoyment of the fans. I will return the characters
      once I'm done with them. (Although, with Scott, I'd have to think about
      returning him. ;-) I'm poor, please don't sue me.