FIC: Dreaming the Same Dream

  • november tuesday
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2004
      TITLE: Dreaming the Same Dream 1/1

      AUTHOR: November Tuesday

      EMAIL: novemberotica@...

      SUMMARY: "The Logan-in-Rogue�s-head hybrid is turning
      me on more than Logan ever did."

      'VERSE: Movie, a few weeks post-X1, no spoilers.

      RATING: NC-17.

      WARNINGS: Femslash. Age issues, but not really. M/F.
      Quasi-ethical Jean. No wait, some folks dig that...

      FEEDBACK: Loved and cherished.

      DISCLAIMER: Fox, Marvel, etc, own it all. I will not
      be held liable for wettened underpants. ;)

      AUTHOR'S NOTES: This wet little thing infiltrated my
      brain when I should have been working on SoG.

      A NOTE TO W/R SHIPPERS: I am posting this to shipper
      groups but be warned, it is W/R only by proxy. Skip
      if the other elements squick you.

      It's at novemberotica.com, under fanfic.

      :)

      =====
      ~~~~~~~~Miss November Tuesday~~~~~~~
      fanfic ~ original erotica ~ true stories
      ~~~~~~~~~~www.novemberotica.com~~~~~~~~~~