FIC: Seasons of Growth Chapter 89

  • november tuesday
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2004
      It's up there.

      To all who have given me support and kind words, I
      thank you, and I want you to know that Seasons is not
      over. Far from it!

      When I started posting daily doses of the story I was
      hoping that I would keep writing them quickly enough
      to be able to keep up with the daily posts to the end.
      Unfortunately, that hasn't happened. I *do*
      anticipate that it will go on for another 20-30
      chapters, however, I will not be able to post them
      daily.

      Lots of things are ahead. There will be ass-kicking
      by a lactating Rogue. Rogue will have a rival for
      Logan's attentions. A disturbing fact about Maggie's
      parentage will come to light. There will be a death
      in Westchester, and Rogue will get fifteen minutes of
      fame. And then there's the part involving Oprah
      Winfrey... :)

      Thank you all again for the feedback. XOXO to all of
      you!

      November

      =====
      ~~~~~~~~Miss November Tuesday~~~~~~~
      fanfic ~ original erotica ~ true stories
      ~~~~~~~~~~www.novemberotica.com~~~~~~~~~~