Next WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 20, 2004
      The next interview will be with Bailey, author of the
      stories "Remember This," "Party Time," "Want," and "Fixed" among
      others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive
      (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/dbauthor.php?author_id=218). I
      will be conducting the interview around the beginning of March. Thus,
      if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by March
      5th at the address below. Another announcement will be made when the
      completed interview has been posted.

      Thanks for your interst and participation.

      Diane
      deh@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 19, 2004
        Hi Everybody,

        Bailey's interview is completed and should be posted at the WRFA
        soon. It's terrific, so be sure to check the archive
        (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when it's available.

        Our next interview will be with Catlin O'Connor, the author of such
        stories as "19 Hours", "The Simple Things", "12 Days of Christmas"
        and "Breathing Life Away" among others. Her stories can be read at
        the WRFA or her own site, Issue Girls
        (http://issuegirls.mutualadmiration.net). I will be conducting the
        interview at the beginning of April. If you would like to suggest a
        question, please contact me by April 2nd at the address below. Another
        announcement will be made when the completed interview has been
        posted.

        Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

        Diane
        deh@...
      • hanscomde
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 26, 2004
          Hi Everybody,

          Although Catlin's interview is still in progress, I'd like to get
          started on next month's interview. May's WRFA interview will be with
          Brianna Aisling, the author of such stories as "Enough", "Laying
          Claim", "Touched" and "Saying Goodbye" among others. The stories can
          be read at the WRFA archive or Brianna's own site, The Notebook:
          Dreamers Never Die (http://www.geocities.com/frankie_anne/). I will
          be conducting the interview around the middle of the month. Thus, if
          you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by May 10th

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 31, 2004
            The next interview will be with SJ Smith, author of the
            stories "Tantalus," "Triptych," "Thirty Reasons," and "Sunlight" among
            others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive
            (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/dbauthor.php?author_id=286). I
            will be conducting the interview around the middle of November. Thus,
            if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by Nov.
            13th at the address below. Another announcement will be made when the

            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 30, 2005
              Hi Everybody,

              Beth's interview is in progress, so I'd like to get started on
              next month's interview. February's WRFA interview will be with M
              Jules (aka Megan), the
              author of such stories as "Take Thirty", "Every Breath You
              Take", "Lovers Less Wild" and "Baby, It's Cold Outside"
              among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive. I will be
              conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
              Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
              Feb. 11th at the address below. Another announcement will be made
              when the completed interview has been posted.

              Thanks for your interest and participation.

              Diane
              deh@...
            • hanscomde
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 5, 2005
                Hi Everybody,

                Beth and Megan's interviews are completed and should be posted at the
                archive shortly. The next interview will be with Ramos, the author
                of such stories as "The Lab", "Welcome to Genosha" and "X-Cursions"
                among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive or
                Ramos' own site, (http://www.sribblesandscratches.com/index115.htm)
                . I will be conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
                Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
                March 18th at the address below. Another announcement will be made

                Message 7 of 13 , May 13 10:21 AM
                  Hi Everybody,

                  Ramos' interview is completed and should be posted at the
                  archive shortly. The next interview will be with Saxonny, the author
                  of such stories as "Living Dead Girl", "100," "Deathwish (Remix)"
                  and "Spoiled" among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA
                  archive. I will be conducting the interview around the end of the month.
                  Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
                  May 27th at the address below. Another announcement will be made

                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 8, 2006
                    Hi Everybody,

                    The next interview will be with FeeferJ, author of such stories
                    as "Marie on My Mind," "The Glass You Break to Touch," and "A Quiet
                    Mind" among others. The stories can be read at the
                    WRFA archive (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/search.php).

                    I will be conducting the interview at the end of the month. Thus, if
                    you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by October
                    20th at the address below. Another announcement will be made