HOW THE LEOPARD CHANGED HER SPOTS (URL) PowerSwap AU, X1 Remix, Scott, Jean, et al.

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2004
      HOW THE LEOPARD CHANGED HER SPOTS
      Minisinoo

      Are they still who they are, if they aren't who we recognize? An AU
      (alternate universe) retelling of X1. c. 27,000

      Series: This is the third story in a series, following "Till We Have
      Faces" and "He Who Has Ears to Hear" (links available on main page,
      link below). All these stories belong to the PowerSwap Challenges:
      http://www.themedicinewheel.net/shorts/powerswap_challenge.html

      Warnings: A couple allusive sexual references; otherwise perfectly
      safe.

      Feedback is, of course, more than welcome.

      =====
      --Min
      The Medicine Wheel: X-Men Fanfic
      http://www.themedicinewheel.net/