poem: from group about Remy Lebeau

  • Lorna
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2004
      Ring of Rubies on Black Satin by Lorna Stout
      A ring of rubies on black satin sheets.
      A ring of fire leaping towards the sky.
      Looking Remy's eyes is like diving into the deeps
      of ocean. And finding the other half of my self or the
      unknown part of my self that I do not know did not
      have.
      And finding a little piece of him like little child
      hiding in the dark from bad things
      that go bump in the night.
      Remy Lebeau is like a night flower only blooms by
      the light of moon.

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html