Re: FIC: Satisfaction (1/1, G, X1, Logan, Scott)

  • rachel_martin64
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2004
      Jordanna, this had some great lines. I liked the whole dialog, the
      two of them bickering (I love Scott-Logan bickering), but my favorite
      lines:

      "Earth to Mister Spock! Don't you think it's about time for that
      every-seven-years thing to kick in?"

      and

      "Logan, the last thing I need--heck, the last thing anybody needs--is
      romantic advice from a Canadian sasquatch."

      However, no fair, you did not elaborate on what Jean finds so
      fascinating about Logan. Although I got the feeling there was a
      slashy scene in the back seat of the SUV.