Fic: "The Suit" (Scott)

  • Clare
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      Title: The Suit
      Universe: X-Men Movieverse
      Author: Staramber
      Author's Website: http://staramber.fcpages.com
      Feedback: Please
      Archiving: As long as you let me know first.
      Disclaimer: This all belongs to Fox and Marvel. I make no money from
      it.

      My name used to be Scott. I used to be a teacher. I used to be
      mourning the death of my fiancée.

      I took off my tie, undid my belt and unbuttoned my shirt. I put each
      layer of clothing carefully on the back of a chair. I dragged the
      thick black leather over my skin. I closed my eyes as hard as I
      could and removed my glasses. My goggles are a little too tight,
      just the way I like them.

      The man who I am has no doubt, has suffered no loss. I am Cyclops,
      no longer Scott.