Invitation to Join X-Men Lyric Wheel

  • november tuesday
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      Greetings! I have created a new yahoo group called
      X-Men Lyric Wheel and you are welcome to join.

      The group is a forum for writers to create stories
      based on random song lyrics sent to them by their
      peers.

      The FAQ and posting guidelines are listed under files.

      Joining does not require you to write or post stories.
      I am hoping to start the first wheel in about ten
      days.

      Hope to see you there!

      November

      =====
      ~~~~~~~~Miss November Tuesday~~~~~~~
      fanfic ~ original erotica ~ true stories
      ~~~~~~~~~~www.novemberotica.com~~~~~~~~~~