[META] Archive Update.

  • CyclopsFearless@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      Well, it's been a little over six months, but I finally got the time
      (and ambition) to complete this update for The Heart of a Hero. The main story
      index is finally done and all genre pages are up as well. Most of the fic's
      put up are old ones that were up on the previous server, there are a few new
      ones though. This site now hosts 267 stories by 73 authors!

      The gallery is now up and running with some new scans!!   I'm working
      on updating the Cyclops awards now. Hopefully I'll get it done withing the
      next few days. We'll see.

      I want to get the bio up and running, but I haven't read much of
      anything X-Men in over a year. If anyone is willing to give me a hand and put
      together a bio for Scott, it would be greatly appriciated. I would like to do a bio
      for each version of Scott (movie, canon, and ultimate). Please contact me at
      cyclopsfearless@... if you have the time and are willing to create one
      or more of them.

      I've descided to start the updates page with this update, any previous
      updates will no longer on this page. I'm starting over with polls as well. My
      record keeping wasn't the best and I'd rather just start over. If you find
      any broken links please e-mail me.

      Be sure to visit my site, The Heart Of A Hero, at
      http://theheartofahero.envy.nu/homepage.html
      ---Mickey

      "A just war is in the long run far better for a nation's soul than the
      most prosperous peace obtained by acquiescence in wrong or justice."
      ---Theodore Roosevelt, 1906

      Insanity is fun! Never let anyone tell you otherwise.
      ---Mickey