Kinda, sorta, slightly OT... :)

  • loonylittlewitch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2004
      I'll only take a little bit of space. Sorry for the
      inconvenience. :)

      The Phoenix St. invites you to a movie-based RPG.

      We appreciate the ability to spell and write coherently, plus add
      some depth to the character you're playing. ;)

      Here's the list for available characters:

      Dr. Henry McCoy (Beast) (X-Men team member)

      Betsy Braddock (Psylocke) (X-Men team member)

      Rogue (A student/X-Men)

      Theresa Cassidy (Siryn) (A student)

      Jubilation Lee (Jubilee) (A student/X-Men)

      Lorna Dane (Polaris) (A student)

      Shiro Yoshida (Sunfire) (A student)

      John Proudstar (Thunderbird) (A student)

      Rahne Sinclair (Wolfsbane) (A student)

      Amara Aquilla (Magma) (A student)

      Danielle Moonstar (A student)

      Roberto Da Costa (Sunspot) (A student)

      Alison Blaire (Dazzler) (A student)

      Vanessa Carlysle (Copycat) (A student)

      Jamie Madrox (Multiple Man) (A student)

      Sarah (Marrow)

      Tabitha Smith (Boom Boom/Meltdown) (A student)

      Calvin Rankin (Mimic) (A student)

      Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin (Colossus) (A student)

      Non X-Men Team Characters

      Raven Darkholme (Mystique) (Brotherhood)

      Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver) (Brotherhood)

      Mortimer Toynbee (Toad) (Brotherhood)

      If there's some characters that aren't on the list you'd like to
      play, we'll consider taking them in. But remember, this is *MOVIE
      CHARACTERS* based rpg. No Shi'ar, no space tribbles or whatnots.

      If you'd like to join and have questions, please don't hesitate to
      ask either myself or Quidam. :) But before you're accepted to play,
      please don't post in the RP area. :) The Phoenix St. Mansion is open
      for all, however. ;)

      The link to the site is http://pub7.ezboard.com/bthephoenixst

      Trolls will be banned by IP addy without a warning, so Gina, don't
      bother. ;)

      Sincerely
      Lisea and Quidam,
      Phoenix St. hotshots.