New Author Interview Up

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2004
      Hi everybody,

      I wanted to let you know that MollyTM's interview has been
      completed and is now up at the Wolverine and Rogue Fanfiction Archive
      (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/authiv/index.html) for your
      reading pleasure. So, swing by, take a look and enjoy!

      Diane
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2004
        Hi everybody,

        I wanted to let you know that JJ Blazer's interview has been
        completed and is now up at the Wolverine and Rogue Fanfiction Archive
        (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/authiv/index.php) for your
        reading pleasure. Elizabeth Wilde's will be following shortly. So,