Challenge

  • pandoracrost
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2004
      I'm not a fanfiction writer myself, so I'd like to challenge awriter
      to develope a good Nightcrawler ff.

      It doesn't have to be centered on him, I was just curious to see if
      anyone could dive into his faith/manner of thinking while dealing
      within normal xmen story specs.

      *winces* I hope that's clear enough. I just think he's a serious
      unappreciated character. ^.~ or I might just be biased.