Updates to my web site

  • Mo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2004
      Just some brief notes on recent updates to my fanfic
      website: www.angelfire.com/comics/mo

      My new series, "After the Fall", is up and may be
      easier to read there than on lists. With the addition
      of this series, based on X2, the fiction on the site
      has been divided into two sections: X1 and X2. I
      hope to fill the X2 section up over time.

      I've finally put some links up on the links page.
      Some of my favorite fanfic sites are there, as well as
      a couple of links to articles of interest.

      Almost all of the stories are now illustrated, with
      only Trials and After the Fall remaining without
      pictures (coming soon).

      Mo
      www.angelfire.com/comics/mo