X-men ST-Logan & Rogue's Theme

  • Chenin23@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2000
      Hey everyone,
      Being the obsessive compulsive that I am, I went out and purchased the
      X-Men soundtrack today. I actually went to two stores, since the first one
      was asking $15.99, and there was no way I was paying that for a cd. Anyway,
      I really liked it, despite that fact that I'm usually not into instrumental
      music. My favorite track is, of course, Logan And Rogue's Theme-it's the
      music from the scene on the SOL. It gets me all misty just listening to it.
      I made an MP3 of that track if anyone wants it. I probably won't send it out
      until either late tonight or tomorrow because if possible I'd like to only
      send it once. It's almost 6 minutes long, the longest track on the cd, so
      it'll take some time to upload on my slow 56k modem. So if you want it email
      me your addy and I'll send it to you.
      Tina