Alles ändert sich (11/26) Bobby, X2

  • ~Robin Elizabeth~
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      Title: Alles ändert sich
      Author: Prinzessin Robin Elizabeth
      Email: princeza_9@...
      Feedback: Yes, please!
      Disclaimer: Only the plot is mine, the characters belong to Marvel and
      whoever else that aren’t me.
      Just after X2.
      A/N: Alles ändert sich is German (loosely) translated as everything changes.

      Chapter 11: What am I?

      The pair continued in silence, Bobby concentrating on the road and John
      trying to rest. Bobby would check every few minutes just to make sure John
      hadn’t closed his eyes. The sun was beginning to set, and Bobby opted to
      stop since he knew they’d run out of gas before reaching the main road. And
      he’d rather stop and make a crude camp while there was still light.

      “Out of gas already?” John asked when Bobby stopped the car.

      “Not yet,” Bobby answered, and then told him of his plan. “You stay here;
      I’ll see what I can put together.”

      “You can’t do it alone.”

      “Yes, I can. Remember what happened the last time you told me I couldn’t do
      something alone?” Bobby asked as he got out of the car.

      “I remember the professor reading me the riot act after he found out,” John
      answered, opening his own door, but staying where he was.

      ”You got in trouble for that?” Bobby asked as he began to collect sticks.

      “Of course I did. If I was remotely involved, I got in trouble for it. I
      even got into trouble for things I had nothing to do with.”

      “You never told me that.”

      “Didn’t matter. I got used to getting into trouble, so I saw no point in
      telling you.”

      “I would’ve explained it to the professor.”

      “That’s why I didn’t tell you. I knew you’d do that. Listen, Bobby, you’re
      a good kid, nothing like me. That’s why I took the punishment and didn’t
      tell you about it. I wanted to keep you out of trouble, although I didn’t
      do well at that.”

      “So I’m the goodie-two-shoes and you’re the troublemaker?”

      “Crudely put, but yeah.”

      “Ok, I may be a goodie-two-shoes, but you’re not the troublemaker you think
      you are.”

      “So I’m just a screw-up?”

      “No, I didn’t say that.”

      “Then what am I?”

      *~*~*
      Ante Razov: On FIRE! http://anterazovfanclub.shorturl.com or
      http://www.geocities.com/anterazovfanclub

      And all of your weight
      All you dream
      Falls on me it falls on me
      And your beautiful sky
      The light you bring
      Falls on me it falls on me
      ~~Fuel "Falls on Me"~~

      "Ich gehe mit, wenn sie mich nicht anketten. Einer mit Verstand muss in der
      Gruppe sein."
      ~~Pippin "Herr der Ringe"~~

      Messenger  -  Wer in Echtzeit kommunizieren will, lädt den MSN Messenger.
      Cool, kostenlos und mit 3D Emoticons: http://messenger.msn.de