Somewhat OT--New X-Men Fanfic Site

  • Megan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2003
      This is probably classified as OT, but it does do with X-Men. I have
      created a group for the X-Men Movies that contains fanfiction, movie
      news, discussions, and even a role play game. I started it today, so
      all the characters in the RPG are available except for Jean, who I
      will play, and there's only one of my stories up so far. Hopefully
      you guys will join and can contribute to the group!

      groups.msn.com/X-MenMoviesUniverse

      Megan~