PowerSwap Challenge Announcement

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2003
      A week ago, December 10th, I issued a challenge in my Live Journal
      (found here): http://minisinoo.livejournal.com/126789.html .

      As this challenge has actually been going on for a little over a
      week, and some participants have posted stories to various e-groups
      as well as LJ, some of you may already have heard of it. But not
      everyone who's offered a story has posted to an e-group, and we have
      *34* stories in the challenge -- so far -- and several more promised.
      The bulk of them have been short fic or vignettes, but some are
      longer, and they include stories from people who've never written
      fanfic before, or who haven't written X-fic in a while. At least one
      drawing has been inspired by the challenge stories, as well.

      SO ... I'm here to pimp them! LOL!

      The webpage that contains links to all stories, and gives details of
      what the challenge was/is, can be found here:

      http://www.themedicinewheel.net/shorts/powerswap_challenge.html

      Enjoy! There are some really creative, terrific entries. They're
      not listed in any particular order beyond the order in which I
      received notice of them.

      I DO recommend checking the page periodically, since I'll spare
      spamming lists with announcements for each one. (I have, however,
      been putting announcements in my own journal.) Some of the writers
      who still have stories to go may also post their stories to these
      lists, but not all of them will.

      =====
      --Min
      The Medicine Wheel: X-Men Fanfic