Alles ändert sich (7/26) Bobby, X2

  • ~Robin Elizabeth~
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2003
      Title: Alles ändert sich
      Author: Prinzessin Robin Elizabeth
      Email: princeza_9@...
      Feedback: Yes, please!
      Disclaimer: Only the plot is mine, the characters belong to Marvel and
      whoever else that aren’t me.
      Just after X2.
      A/N: Alles ändert sich is German (loosely) translated as everything changes.

      Chapter 7: Finding a Way Out

      Bobby wasn’t sure how much time passed when John slowly opened his eyes, and
      then groaned. Bobby immediately squeezed John’s hand.

      “How are you feeling?” Bobby asked softly.

      “Now I know what the witch’s sister felt when the house fell on her,” John
      answered, a weak smile following.

      “What hurts?”

      “Everything. My head, my back, my legs,” he listed.

      “I think we’re on our own. If the X-Men were still around, I would’ve heard
      something by now.”

      “I think it’s safe to guess that there’s no way Magneto and Mystique stuck
      around,” John added. “I don’t think they planned on me being around after
      this.”

      “I think it’s for the better.”

      “I don’t know about that.”

      “We can discuss that later. First, we have to get out of here and find a
      phone or something to use to get in touch with the professor.”

      “I don’t think I’m going to be much help.”

      “I’ll search for a way out, in the meantime, you keep talking,” Bobby said,
      standing, still watching John.

      “I’ll just tell you what I’ve been up to since leaving,” John suggested.

      “That’s just fine,” Bobby replied, satisfied that John would keep talking
      while he searched.

      “It took a little while for me to settle in with Magneto and Mystique. I
      wasn’t sure what I was supposed to do and they weren’t sure what to make of
      me. We were cautious around each other. Things started changing, getting
      better. They began including me in on what they were planning, getting me
      involved in activities,” John said.

      Bobby was examining one side of the “room” when John had stopped telling the
      story. Bobby turned around to see John’s eyes closing.

      *~*~*
      Ante Razov: On FIRE! http://anterazovfanclub.shorturl.com or
      http://www.geocities.com/anterazovfanclub

      And all of your weight
      All you dream
      Falls on me it falls on me
      And your beautiful sky
      The light you bring
      Falls on me it falls on me
      ~~Fuel "Falls on Me"~~

      "Ich gehe mit, wenn sie mich nicht anketten. Einer mit Verstand muss in der
      Gruppe sein."
      ~~Pippin "Herr der Ringe"~~

      Spam effektiv reduzieren - mit dem Hotmail-Junk-Filter!
      http://www.msn.de/antispam/prevention/junkmailfilter Schluß mit Spam - MSN
      hilft Ihnen hier weiter.