Alles ändert sich (5/26) Bobby, X2

  • ~Robin Elizabeth~
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13 4:02 AM
      Title: Alles ändert sich
      Author: Prinzessin Robin Elizabeth
      Email: princeza_9@...
      Feedback: Yes, please!
      Disclaimer: Only the plot is mine, the characters belong to Marvel and
      whoever else that aren’t me.
      Just after X2.
      A/N: Alles ändert sich is German (loosely) translated as everything changes.

      Chapter 5:

      **With the other X-Men**

      Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, and Rogue stood by the jet, looking over the
      debris from the destroyed building. Wolverine had Rogue in his arms; her
      screams for Bobby yielded nothing.

      “Nothing on the sensors,” Storm reported, checking the sensors in the jet.

      “Should we search?” Wolverine asked.

      “How? We don’t have the equipment,” Cyclops noted.

      “I’ve also been trying to radio Iceman, but so far nothing,” Storm added.

      “Magneto’s up to something else, this was a decoy,” Wolverine observed.

      “Get in the jet and let’s call the professor,” Cyclops replied.

      “Come on, kid,” Wolverine said tenderly to Rogue, leading her into the jet.

      After the brief conversation with the professor, it was decided that they
      needed to try and follow Magneto to wherever he was going. They needed to
      stop him, searching the debris would have to wait.

      *~*~*
      Ante Razov: On FIRE! http://anterazovfanclub.shorturl.com or
      http://www.geocities.com/anterazovfanclub

      And all of your weight
      All you dream
      Falls on me it falls on me
      And your beautiful sky
      The light you bring
      Falls on me it falls on me
      ~~Fuel "Falls on Me"~~

      "Ich gehe mit, wenn sie mich nicht anketten. Einer mit Verstand muss in der
      Gruppe sein."
      ~~Pippin "Herr der Ringe"~~

      Schützen Sie Ihren Posteingang vor unerwünschten E-Mails.
      http://www.msn.de/antispam/prevention/junkmailfilter Schluß mit Spam - MSN
      hilft Ihnen hier weiter.