some recs from fanfic.net

  • rachel_martin64
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2003
      http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1627189
      Keeping House, by Neva

      Oh, damn, this is good. Life in the Stryker household, as told from
      the POV of Jason's mother. This reminds me of Stephen King's writing.
      This is really good story-telling. Jason's mother just comes to life,
      you really feel how terrified she is.

      http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1633854
      Bah Humbug, Bub, by Tanba Josav

      Okay, I was laughing out loud over this one. Logan at his surly,
      un-PC finest.

      "I still don't see why Chuck can't play Santa," Logan grumbled. "He
      comes complete with his own sleigh. . . ole 'Rudolph the Ruby-Visored
      Reindeer' here," he jerked a thumb in Scott's direction. "Could tow
      him into the room...

      http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1630352
      Just an Ordinary Thanksgiving, by aimtbj

      This is dang cute and funny. What happens when Xavier tries to gather
      the troops together for a conventional holiday meal. "It seemed to
      the entire faculty that the children always waited until the big
      feast to unleash their powers."