Scott?

  • SugarHi679@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2000
      Hey, anyone know exactly why Scott has to wear those glasses all the time?
      Did something happen, or is that just like a disguise? Cuz I could swear I
      rememberes that something had happened. :P Me also has a very bad emeory. i
      cant even remember what I ate for dinner last night. Errr....
      Oh, and both of those fics were really good! I liked them alot... maybe I'm
      biased 'cuz I like Logan and Rogue, but oh well. They were still really
      really well written.
      And misty, i love the layout of your page! it was so purty! and not
      complicated, either. :)

      Ashley