FIC: "The Garden" 1/15ish. Rating: R.

  • dervishspin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2003
      The Garden 1/15ish. author: dervishspin
      School rebuilds. Magneto has a new plan. Life goes on.
      Rating R: adult situations and radical philosophy
      Disclaimer; With the exception of Mina, all characters belong to
      Marvel and 20th cent fox. Since I am not making any money at this,
      please do not sue me. I am just having fun in someone else's sand
      box.
      Archiving Permission: please ask. Will be so flattered will probably
      agree.
      First Fic: feedback requested

      http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1627537