Slightly OT...

  • loonylittlewitch
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      Just a quick note. :)

      I'm receiving email from a group I do not belong to nor has it
      anything to do with X-Men. Apparently, my fic has been submitted
      there.

      It still has my name on it at least, but please, if you're planning
      on distributing other people's works on other boards, it's polite to
      ask the author first.

      It was posted without my knowledge nor my consent. Had they asked, I
      probably would've said yes, but now I have a bitter taste in my
      mouth.

      In the future, ask first. Some people are anal and don't like
      surprises. ;)

      ~Liz