Re: [xmmff] Digest Number 1023

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      > Title: What She Left Behind
      > Author: Lisea (loonylittlewitch@...)
      Oh, my, what a story this is! I haven't read a lot of after X2
      stories about Jean and Scott simply because I don't want to read about
      someone else's suffering but I couldn't stop with this one. It's great.

      Oh and the Great Scott story from Fanfiction.net that was mentioned in
      the last digest. The funniest thing I've read in years!

      Amy D.
      MizDenton@...

      "Something from Hell wants a piece of me!"
      "Tell it to take a number and get in line." Nick Boyle and Jeffrey
      Katz from
      Poltergeist: The Legacy