[META] Best X-Men Site Holiday Contest (not fiction)

  • tbxshc03
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2003
      Coming soon, the Best X-Men Site Holiday Contest, where the top 1 (or
      3, undecided) best X-Men site(s)will be awarded prizes that include 4
      mini metal X-Men figures! How the contest works is you send us your
      site, we enter it in our poll, and the people vote! Keep Checking
      back to see if it's started! Feel free to email your site to the
      address on the following URL, and we'll post it (if it fits the
      creteria that's not up yet).

      www.geocities.com/tbxshc03

      -Phil
      webmaster of www.thestormsfury.com