New group Wolverine-N-Friends

  • xmenloganfan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2003
      I am just passing along a heads up to those of you who like to write
      Wolverine centric Fan Fiction I have started a Yahoo Forum for
      collecting Wolverine Stories & fan art. I am currently personally
      inviting each of the authors that I have found so far that write
      Wolverine Fan Fiction stories I like to join. I have come no where
      near denting the list of people that I know I would invite if I had
      read their stuff yet. The web address is:
      group goals are posted on the home page. If this is of interest to
      you please stop by & look around. All postings are welcome as long
      as the abide by the guidelines on the homepage.

      Flamers are not welcome!

      Cheers,
      X-Men Logan Fan