FIC: Seasons of Growth Chapter 0

  • novemberotica
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2003
      Title: Seasons of Growth

      Author: November Tuesday

      Email: novemberotica@...

      Rating: G through NC-17

      Pairing: Eventual R/L

      sorrow and joy.

      Continuity: Begins 3 years after X1.

      Archive: Sure, and if it's someplace other than list archives, please
      let me know.

      Feedback: is my lifeblood. Please please please!

      Author's Notes: Writing this series has taken up nearly every free
      second of mine for the last two months. I hope you enjoy reading it
      as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

      I hope to be posting a chapter a day for the next few months.
      Chapters will appear on my web site (www.novemberotica.com) one day
      before they are posted to the group. Chapter One is up now!

      As stated above this story is eventual R/L. It may take a few
      chapters for our kids to wind up together so please don't flame me
      for interim pairings.

      Thanks to all those who gave feedback and answered my questions,
      including N. E. Star and DocTrama.