Archive Update

  • Andraste
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 1942
      In honour of the entire archive being Jossed by the release of X-Men 3,
      Moving Pictures (http://www.altogetherelsewhere.net/movingpictures/) has
      been updated with eleven new stories. Visit the update page to see
      exactly what's been added!

      Andraste
    • Andraste
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 1945
        Just a quick note to let everyone know that my X-Men movieverse archive
        Moving Pictures - http://www.users.bigpond.com/storysmith/movingpictures/ -
        has been updated with twelve new stories. The archive now houses sixty
        stories and over one hundred links.

        Andraste.

        *****

        I may not have a quote, but I do have a home page:

        http://www.users.bigpond.com/storysmith/index.html

        Or, to get my stories as soon as they come out, try the Southern Stars
        mailing list, for the writings of a whole variety of Australian comic
        fanficcers: