FIC: My Immaculate Dream (O/K) PG X-2

  • emily_joyner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2003
      My Immaculate Dream
      Type of Story: Standalone
      Characters: Nightcrawler/Storm
      Feedback: Emily_joyner@... (Please?? I love feedback!!)
      Website: http://musesplaygroundfic.tripod.com
      Archive: Yes, let me know where, please?
      Disclaimer: I don't own them, I only play with them…

      Additional Disclaimer: I'd like to think that I'm being
      original
      here, but more than likely I'm not. If anyone else has read
      anything like this, please let me know so that I can give credit
      where it's due!

      `She walks in beauty, like the night'. Trite, I know. But
      it's how
      I feel when I see her. She's beauty personified. I have never
      seen
      such as her. Her skin mocha, like the finest of chocolates and her
      hair the whitest of pure driven snow, is all beauty you hope to see
      but never dream you will. Her voice is the most cultured, soothing
      sound that you could ever hope to hear in your terror-filled
      dreams. She is all that one man could hope to have, hope to hold,
      hope to love… hope to have love him.

      I am that man.

      She is an immaculate dream, made real. I've waited for her my
      whole
      life, without even being aware of it. All my sins that I tattooed
      my angelic script onto myself in penitence for were sins that I
      imagined I made against her, my dream angel made flesh. When she
      looks at me, she does not see the sinning monster that I see when I
      look in the mirror. She sees a man that she wishes to spend her
      life with.

      When did I become that man? How did I become that man?

      I sometimes feel as if I'm falling apart at the seams. She takes
      my
      heart, all the pieces of it, and places them together, but I still
      feel as if I'm falling apart. I can't explain the feelings
      that are
      within me. It takes time to feel these things, doesn't it?
      Shouldn't it take time, patience, understanding to feel this
      connection another person? Shouldn't it take time to feel as if
      you
      could come undone by a simple look or word from someone such I feel
      when I am with her?

      The wildness of these emotions frightens us both. I am a monster, a
      freak; I was in a circus as a sideshow attraction. She is a
      Goddess. She is the epitome of all that I yearn for; all that I
      have dreamed of and of what I have hoped for to come to me and say
      that she is mine. I try to keep the fear outside. I do not wish
      for anything to mar the perfection of this feeling that I have for
      once discovered is being returned to me fully and unabashedly. She
      makes me feel wild and untamed, like the wind that howls in the
      winters and blows my feelings into shape so that I can recognize
      them and decipher them.

      She is who I need. She is who I love. She is where I need to be.

      She says words to me that I swear I've heard before. Possibly in
      past life, maybe perhaps even in a dream. It's like a song from
      the
      radio that you think you've heard, but when you actually listen
      it, you realize that it sounds nothing you expected it to. It's
      new, it's real, it's not a dream and you know it's for
      you and you
      alone. It's almost like magic that comes off of her in waves and
      renews me as a man.

      Yes, I am a man. Not a monster. She is what makes me believe I am
      a man. She makes me capable of feeling and living and emoting with
      another human being. This is not a memory of a dream. This is
      real. I owe this to her.

      I once was lost, but my Beauty found me in an abandoned church and
      she makes everything alright. She is my Grace. In her voice, I
      hear all that I am to do. In her eyes, I see all that I am meant to
      be. In her arms, I feel all that makes me whole.

      I am who she needs. I am who she loves. I am where she needs to
      be. Together, we can come undone and know that we can be made whole
      again.

      Together, we have no fear.

      I am a man. Not a monster. I am Kurt. She is a woman. Not a
      witch. She is Ororo.

      Together, we are one.

      //Come Undone

      -Duran Duran

      My immaculate dream, made breath and skin

      I've been waiting for you.

      Signed with a home tattoo: Happy Birthday To You

      Was created for you.

      (Can't ever keep from falling apart, at the seams)

      (Can't I believe you're taking me heart, to pieces)

      It'll take a little time, might take a little crime

      To come undone

      Now we'll try to stay blind

      To the hopes and fears outside

      Hey child, stay wilder than the wind

      And blow me in to cry

      Who do you need?

      Who do you love?

      When you come undone.

      Words, play me de ja vu

      Like a radio tune, I swear I've heard before

      Chills, is it something real?

      Or the magic I'm feeding off your fingers.

      (Can't ever keep from falling apart, at the seams)

      (Can't I believe you're taking me heart, to pieces)

      It'll take a little time, might take a little crime

      To come undone

      How we'll try to stay blind

      To the hopes and fears outside

      Hey child, stay wilder than the wind