"Shadows on the Cave Wall," Scott + Xavier, Jean, Hank (SPECIAL #11)

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2003
      SHADOWS ON THE CAVE WALL
      Minisinoo

      SUMMARY: The shape of things to come.
      Special: the Genesis of Cyclops, #11

      WARNINGS: There's some academic discussion of sex, (academic as in
      'textbook').

      Text can be found:
      http://www.themedicinewheel.net/special/shadowscavewall.html

      -----
      In keeping with my previous request (on SPECIAL #10, "Vita dalla
      Morte") for info on where and how people were getting installments of
      this story, I'm posting here only a notice and link to the website
      HTML version, as no one from these two lists replied that they were
      reading from here who weren't also on another list (or the XMMFF LJ).
      I hate to fill up mailboxes with multiple crossposting of long pieces.

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree