New

  • Emma Rowley
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23 9:22 PM
      Hello. I'm new to this thing. Would someone tell me how it works?
    • Suz Voy
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2000
        So, Bishclone dragged me here kicking and screaming - or at least the e-mail
        version of said actions.

        I don't know if I'll stay here - I get too much e-mail as it is (I know, I
        know, HOW can you get too much e-mail??), but I'm going to give it a try.

        Glad to be here,

        Suz

        Proud ListMom: JetC10, 10KUK, Students of Denby. Keeper of Wolvie's ungloved
        hand.
        "...it's one of the most wonderful tales of love, hate and roasted grandmas
        you ever did see..."
        http://www.suzvoy.com/scott.html http://www.suzvoy.com/curly.html
        http://members.tripod.com/~SuzVoy/index.html
      • Suz Voy