Prodigals #15: Cryptic Love Letters 1/1 [Scott, Remy, Marie, other mentioned]

  • Katt S.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2003
      Title: Prodigals #15: Cryptic Love Letters
      Author: Katt
      Characters: Scott, Remy, Marie; others mentioned
      Rating: PG-13, verging on R
      Summary:Correspondence coming through Greymalkin Lane, Muir Island Academy,
      Cambridge University, and... some place(s) east of Cambridge University.
      Disclaimer: No one recognizable belongs to me; they're the property of
      Marvel entertainment, Brian Singer, 20th Century Fox, and a whole slew of
      other people who aren't me. Thanks also to Lori Summers, the one of the
      great Harry Potter Fic goddesses for writing "Harry Potter and the Paradigm
      of Uncertainty" where I got the quote for the wedding invitation, and
      Badpostcards for the, erm, bad postcards
      Author's notes: This isn't the last one after all; I suppose it was too much
      to ask that my obsession stop at 15 stories, innit? ;) Also, beacause of its
      format, I can only put a link up.

      http://www.xeno3kattz.com/Prodigals/cll.htm

      There you are!

      Enjoy and Cheers!