Next WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 9, 2003
      Hi Everybody,

      The next WRFA interview will be with our own Jamie, the
      author of such stories as "Blackout", "After Perfect", "Child's Play"
      and "Special Delivery" among others. The stories can be
      read at the WRFA archive or Jamie's own site
      (http://www.geocities.com/panda_grrl2000/). I will be conducting the
      interview at the end of the month. Thus, if you would like to
      suggest a question, please contact me by November 21st at the address
      below. Another announcement will be made when the completed interview
      has been posted.

      Thanks for your interst and participation.

      Diane Hanscom
      deh@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 19, 2004
        Hi Everybody,

        The next WRFA interview will be with CJ, the author of such stories
        as "Bad Dates," "Late Night Reading," "The Eyes of a Woman," "Fire
        and Ice and--Claws" and many more. The stories can be
        read at the WRFA archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic). I will be
        conducting the interview at the beginning of next month. Thus, if you
        would like to suggest a question, please contact me by January 31st

        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 20, 2004
          The next interview will be with Bailey, author of the
          stories "Remember This," "Party Time," "Want," and "Fixed" among
          others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive
          (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/dbauthor.php?author_id=218). I
          will be conducting the interview around the beginning of March. Thus,
          if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by March
          5th at the address below. Another announcement will be made when the

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 19, 2004
            Hi Everybody,

            Bailey's interview is completed and should be posted at the WRFA
            soon. It's terrific, so be sure to check the archive
            (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when it's available.

            Our next interview will be with Catlin O'Connor, the author of such
            stories as "19 Hours", "The Simple Things", "12 Days of Christmas"
            and "Breathing Life Away" among others. Her stories can be read at
            the WRFA or her own site, Issue Girls
            (http://issuegirls.mutualadmiration.net). I will be conducting the
            interview at the beginning of April. If you would like to suggest a
            question, please contact me by April 2nd at the address below. Another
            announcement will be made when the completed interview has been
            posted.

            Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

            Diane
            deh@...
          • hanscomde
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 26, 2004
              Hi Everybody,

              Although Catlin's interview is still in progress, I'd like to get
              started on next month's interview. May's WRFA interview will be with
              Brianna Aisling, the author of such stories as "Enough", "Laying
              Claim", "Touched" and "Saying Goodbye" among others. The stories can
              be read at the WRFA archive or Brianna's own site, The Notebook:
              Dreamers Never Die (http://www.geocities.com/frankie_anne/). I will
              be conducting the interview around the middle of the month. Thus, if
              you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by May 10th

              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 31, 2004
                The next interview will be with SJ Smith, author of the
                stories "Tantalus," "Triptych," "Thirty Reasons," and "Sunlight" among
                others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive
                (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/dbauthor.php?author_id=286). I
                will be conducting the interview around the middle of November. Thus,
                if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by Nov.
                13th at the address below. Another announcement will be made when the

                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 30, 2005
                  Hi Everybody,

                  Beth's interview is in progress, so I'd like to get started on
                  next month's interview. February's WRFA interview will be with M
                  Jules (aka Megan), the
                  author of such stories as "Take Thirty", "Every Breath You
                  Take", "Lovers Less Wild" and "Baby, It's Cold Outside"
                  among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive. I will be
                  conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
                  Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
                  Feb. 11th at the address below. Another announcement will be made
                  when the completed interview has been posted.

                  Thanks for your interest and participation.

                  Diane
                  deh@...
                • hanscomde
                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 5, 2005
                    Hi Everybody,

                    Beth and Megan's interviews are completed and should be posted at the
                    archive shortly. The next interview will be with Ramos, the author
                    of such stories as "The Lab", "Welcome to Genosha" and "X-Cursions"
                    among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive or
                    Ramos' own site, (http://www.sribblesandscratches.com/index115.htm)
                    . I will be conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
                    Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
                    March 18th at the address below. Another announcement will be made

                    Message 9 of 13 , May 13, 2005
                      Hi Everybody,

                      Ramos' interview is completed and should be posted at the
                      archive shortly. The next interview will be with Saxonny, the author
                      of such stories as "Living Dead Girl", "100," "Deathwish (Remix)"
                      and "Spoiled" among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA
                      archive. I will be conducting the interview around the end of the month.
                      Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
                      May 27th at the address below. Another announcement will be made

                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 8, 2006
                        Hi Everybody,

                        The next interview will be with FeeferJ, author of such stories
                        as "Marie on My Mind," "The Glass You Break to Touch," and "A Quiet
                        Mind" among others. The stories can be read at the
                        WRFA archive (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/search.php).

                        I will be conducting the interview at the end of the month. Thus, if
                        you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by October
                        20th at the address below. Another announcement will be made