New WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
      Hi everybody,

      I wanted to let you know that Tinhutlady's interview has been
      completed and is now up at the Wolverine and Rogue Fanfiction Archive
      (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/authiv/index.html) for your
      reading pleasure. It's a terrific read, so swing by, take a look and
      enjoy!

      The next interview will be announced next week.

      Diane
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2005
        Hi Everybody,

        The next interview will be with Cschoolgirl, author of such stories
        as "How to Be Insensitive," "In the Kitchen," "Number Thirteen"
        and "Tonight It's Me!" among others. The stories can be read at the
        WRFA archive (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/search.php).

        I will be conducting the interview at the end of the month. Thus, if
        you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by September
        30th at the address below. Another announcement will be made
        when the completed interview has been posted.

        Thanks for your interest and participation.

        Diane
        deh@...