Looking for fics.

  • The Dark Knight
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2003
      Sorry about the crosspost.
      I'm looking for a Evo. fic. it was Lance/Kurt. Lance rapes Kurt after a school dance and uses his old over him to turn him against the other X-Men. It used to be on ff.net.
      I'm also looking for any other m/m rape fics

      Thanks in advance,
      Jeremy

      "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect" - Mark Twain